If you or someone close to you is a professional or aspiring artist, we would love to include your artwork in a special showcase titled “Friends and Family of the Salisbury Business Center.”
We are primarily looking for “local” artists.
Artists are required to submit a photo of the artwork, the medium, and size to Tara Van Geons for approval via email. Each artist may submit three (3) pieces of artwork.
- There is no size requirement. However, space is limited.
- Artwork must be “hang ready” with the appropriate, taut wiring. No saw-tooth hardware or non-wired pieces will be accepted.
- Wire must be attached with screws; no glued or taped wires.
- All 2D work must be framed using professional frames.
- Canvases may be unframed if they are gallery wrapped and the sides are painted.
- Canvases must not have exposed staples on the sides (such canvases should be framed).
- Artwork must not weigh more than fifteen pounds.
- Artwork must be appropriate for an office setting.
- Artwork must have a tag on the back with the name of artist, city of residence, name of artwork, medium of artwork, price, and artist contact information.
The submission deadline is April 15, 2016. Once artist’s works are approved, the artist will receive an “Art on Display” agreement from the Salisbury Business Center.
Approved artwork must be delivered to the Salisbury Business Center by April 22, 2016 for display.
The “Friends and Family” showcase will run May 1, 2016 through August 1, 2016.
Please note that the Salisbury Business Center does not receive a commission on paintings sold at the Salisbury Business Center. All selling of artwork is handled directly between the artist and the buyer.
For more information, contact Tara Van Geons at email@example.com.